segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

Impasse withing me...




Sometimes i look at some situations I’ve been through and i think, could it have worked out? What am I supposed to do now? And then… I decide to wait and think about it.

Sometimes I think too much and I get confused. Is that supposed to happen? I thought when you start to think is to put things straight in your head. So if I get confused by thinking then isn’t it better to put all my thoughts in action? Or should I take the risk? Or should I just go for it? What would be the consequences if I decide to do this? Am I thinking again? WHATTT??? STOPPP!!!

Is it good to be too careful? Or is it better to risk all the time? The bible teaches us not to live in the edge instead teaches to balance everything that we do. But how to find the balance point? If I can’t always be too careful nor too risky how to find the middle point between them? Wait!! Am I thinking again?

And so it goes...... 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário